|Date of Birth:||17 June|
|Address:||42 Zungeru Road,Kano|
|KEYS SKILLS & COMPETENCE|
|· I have been actively involved in research and data analysis – as a student of research,
a lecturer and as an entrepreneur since 2012.
· I have been supporting individuals and organizations through various stages of research:
identification of research problem, literature resource retrieval, designing and validation of
data collection instruments & data collection facilitation, data coding, entry and analysis, report review and compilation and publishing guidelines. I supported several Masters & Ph.D. Research scholars with various aspect of their research work especially in the areas of research methodology, instruments design and data Analysis task.
· I have a strong bias towards educational research. For more information, please visit: www.bountyictventures.com. I have also written a number of books: Foundation Concepts in Organic Chemistry, Pre-NCE Practical Chemistry, and Comprehensive Organic Chemistry for NCE Students, among others. I have attended & participated in many professional conferences and written research articles in reputable journal.
· I hold a postgraduate diploma in Information technology from ISP computer institute, Kano.
I equally hold a diploma in web development & certificate in graphics design from HiiT Training Institute,
Kano. This equipped me with web & graphic designing skills that I have continued to apply in my business
and work place.
· I have also been involved in writing Science Education books for Colleges of Education.
· I am very versed in word processing applications like Ms. Word and Ms. Excel and graphical packages
Such as Photoshop, statistical packages like SPSS among others. I have taught computer packages to various
groups of people i.e. among secondary, college and university level students.
· In my work place, I have been able to employ my ICT skills in processing data (using word processors
and statistical packages), building a website for my courses, setting up Learning Management System/computer based testing & grading with immediate feedback for my students and storing their information in an online database. I have trained and supported many post graduate/research scholars in their post graduate research and data analysis with SPSS.
· I am also well skilled in computer maintenance and troubleshooting with over 10 years’ experience.
|TEACHING AND TRAINING SKILLS|
|· My teaching and training skills span over a decade. I have been involved in teaching since 2003 as trained teacher with NCE. In 2007 and 2017, I undertook Bachelor of Science education (B.Sc. Ed.) and Masters of Science Education (M. Ed) respectively, which gave me more exposure in teaching and training.
· I have taught all levels of education, from nursery, primary, secondary schools, college to university levels, covering a wide range of areas including, Biology, Chemistry, Research techniques, Statistics, and Data Coding, Entry & Analysis and various Computer applications
From February 2021 to Date: PhD in Chemistry Education at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (In View)
From January 2014 to January 2017: Masters in Science Education at National Open University of Nigeria
From August 2004 to October 2007: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Education at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
From January 2001 to August 2003: Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) at Federal College of Education, Kano.
From January 1992 to June 1997: Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) at Inye Community Secondary School Inye, Kogi State.
From August 1986 to August 1991: First School Leaving Certificate at Kundila Special Primary School, Kano.
|RELEVANT WORKING EXPERIENCE|
|From January 2017 to Current (2019)
CEO, Bounty ICT Ventures & Educational Research Experts
From December 2012 to current(2019)
Lecturer with Federal College of Education, Kano
From December 2012 to current (2017)
Graphic Designer, Word Press Blog & Website designer & Research Data Analysis Experts at Online Freelance Services
From December 2009 to current (2011)
Station Head at Media Monitoring Services Nigeria Limited, Sokoto & Kano States Branch offices
|1.||Foundation Concepts in Organic Chemistry||2013||MMSLN Publishers||Kano|
|2.||Comprehensive Organic Chemistry for NCE Students||2013||MMSLN Publishers||Kano|
|3.||Pre-NCE Practical Chemistry Handbook||2013||MMSLN Publishers||Kano|
|4||Comprehensive Educational Research Techniques & Statistical Analysis for Undergraduates||2014||MMSLN Publishers||Kano|
|5||Comprehensive Information Technology Student Workbook||2016||Bounty ICT Ventures||Kano|
|6||Comprehensive Science Education Handbook for Undergraduate Students||2018||Bounty ICT Ventures||Kano|